Spawning fish need their omega-based foods. This blend has slightly more fat content to condition your breeders to produce large viable nests. To entice spawning we still recommend the Original Blend.
Whole squid, whole shrimp, krill, Pacific plankton (like mysis but from the ocean), whole oyster, whole clam, whole octopus, perch, scallop, brine-shrimp, fish eggs, green seaweed, certified raw red seaweed, mini-pellets, baby brine shrimp, rotifers, astaxanthin, beta-carotene, garlic, and omega3-fatty acids (DHA).
- Maximum moisture content: 81%
- Minimum protein: 9.85%
- Minimum fat content: 3.35%
- Maximum fiber content: 0.8%
- Maximum ash content: 1.6%
Breeders Blend Specs
- Feeds: Blended to condition spawning fish.
- Contains: High fat and omega content to improve offspring quantity and quality.
- How to feed: Feed daily, preferably twice a day. Thaw in small amount of tank water and pour into high flow area